Our Treatment Programs
The Seasons Systemic and Comprehensive Treatment program.
Our program is outlined and explained best over 200 pages in our Book “Walking Miracles—A systemic and comprehensive approach to the treatment of addiction and its co-occurring disorders” which you can order by clicking here.
A broad outline of Treatment includes;
- Medical Assessment and medical Management
- Detoxification from the Drugs in active use
- Assessment and diagnosis of the Individual
- Assessment and diagnosis of the family
- Restorative Therapies such as Acupuncture and Massage
- Trauma Assessment and Trauma related Therapies
- Relapse prevention training and basic drug and neurobiology education
- 4 Systemic Treatment projects including a body map, Genogram, timeline and exit plan
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family System Intervention, assessment and recommendation for treatment.
- Systemic Family Treatment including education, process and experiential components
- Introduction to and support for Recovery Community
- Presentation of readiness to leave treatment to the staff and other clients
- Graduation Presentation
- Follow ups on aftercare planning
- Returns to Campus post treatment for alumni events quarterly
- Weekly alumni conference phone calls
- Opportunities to intern and volunteer at the Main Campus or from home.
A Client Advocate personally assigned to each patient individually manages the client treatment program and is responsible for the execution of each of the treatment plan.